Friday, December 01, 2006

How not to win the confidence of your buyers...

Shame on the Irish Manuscripts Commission:

From: support@irishmanuscripts.ie
To:
[me]
Subject: Order confirmation from Irish Manuscript Commission

Thank you for placing an order with the Irish Manuscript Commission online store, please find the details of  of your order bellow, if you have an queries please contact us at support@irishmanuscripts.ie

I hope the book I ordered from them doesn't contain so many spelling errors...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:D

I think they're mostly typos, but still...
If it's really bad, you can always bellow at them ;)

Friday, December 01, 2006 11:33:00 PM  
Blogger ill-advised said...

Good news: the book arrived in the mail this morning, and I'm very happy with it. So no bellowing will be necessary for now :)

Saturday, December 02, 2006 11:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home