Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Introductory post

I intend to post here, from time to time, comments about books I've read, and perhaps other things as well if any other ideas what to write about occur to me.

Why is the blog called "ill-advised"? Because I am the sort of person who would do best to keep his mouth shut as much as possible, it being very likely that when I open it I will end up saying something silly that I will regret afterwards. Surely starting a blog is the last thing such a person should think of doing. Decidedly ill-advised.

Well, anyway, here's hoping that I'm wrong...

P.S. I've added a blog description now. It alludes to a line from S. T. Coleridge's delightful Fragment Found in a Lecture-Room. I remembered it when thinking about the fact that, were anybody but me to try reading these posts of mine, he or she would probably find them exceedingly dull.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bo said...

Živjo,

A je možnost, da bi te nekaj pobaral po mejlu?
Če je, pošlji mejl na moc.liamg@97elob (- to obrni tako, kot je znal Leonardo Da Vinci), da ti odgovorim.

Adijo, Bo.

Sunday, March 26, 2006 10:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home